Watch The Travel Channel's "Man V. Food" Adam Richman eat Great Balls of Fire
The Hall of Flame Grows!
|Are You Ready for the 18th Annual 2014 Great Balls of Fire Fundraiser??|
We've raised over $55,000 for Oregon HEAT, a non-profit who helps low-income Oregonians pay their utility bills. During the entire month of February, we donate $1 for every Great Ball of Fire eaten towards this cause - Put a Fire in Your Belly to Heat Someone's Home!
***NEW Challenge ADDED!
Sunday, Feb 23rd @ 3PM
8 of Oregon's State Legislators Will Take the GBOF challenge. 2 Teams: Will The Balls Break The Law??
See full details HERE.
Toughest Tongue Winner!
Ivan "XS Caliente" Arellano of Beaverton ate 16.5 GBOFs to win the crown for 2014 Toughest Tongue in the West
*KING or QUEEN of HEAT Final Challenge:
Saturday, March 1st @ 12 noon!
Who will dethrone 2013's King of Heat, Patrick O'Rourke, who ate 26 Great Balls of Fire to win the crown!
Are you tough enough for Great Balls of Fire? Don't say we didn't warn you!***We are recruiting contestants for King of Heat on March 1st - please send an email here to inquire about details and to sign up!
- You can participate in the challenge even if you only want to complete the first round of 5 GBOFs - do it for the fun and fund-raising!
- There is no entry fee - we provide the GBOFs and tropical juice (did you know that pineapple juice is a natural "coolant"?)
- Each contestant gets an "I'm Flamous" t-shirt and $25 gift card to Salvador Molly's
- King of Heat winner gets dinner for 8 at Salvador Molly's and bragging rights!
- Your framed picture for a full year in the Hall of Flame!
- Download our sponsor sheet and get your friends & family to pledge $$ for every GBOF you eat - $$ goes to Oregon Heat!
Watch our GBOF 2014 video below!!
Thank You to Our Sponsors!!